Hourly Weather Forecast. Additional Resources. Cullowhee NC 35.32°N 83.2°W (Elev. Winds light and variable. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches. Chance of rain 80%. The first option will be automatically selected. High 43F. The first option will be automatically selected. Radar & Satellite Image. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. National Digital Forecast Database. 10 Day Weather-Cullowhee, NC. Rain and snow showers in the morning. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Cullowhee area. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Cullowhee area. Mainly cloudy. View other Cullowhee NC radar models including Long Range, Composite, Storm Motion, Base Velocity, 1 Hour Total, and Storm Total; with the option of viewing animated radar loops in dBZ and Vcp measurements, for surrounding areas of Cullowhee and … Bright sunshine later. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of snow 40%. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Cullowhee, NC. Cullowhee hour by hour weather outlook with 48 hour view projecting temperatures, sky conditions, rain or snow chance, dew-point, relative humidity, precipitation, and wind direction with speed. High 42F. Winds light and variable. High around 45F. Find the most current and reliable 36 hour weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Cullowhee, NC, US with The Weather Network. Chance of rain 50%. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Forecast Discussion . Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Low 21F. Cloudy with a few showers. This webcam Cullowhee, North Carolina with the theme City Views was added on March 31, 2010 and is operated by Western Carolina University.It got 2032 visitors since then. High Temperature. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. Partly to mostly cloudy. Forecast Valid: 6am EST Feb 2, 2021-6pm EST Feb 8, 2021 . Mostly cloudy skies. 2. Winds light and variable. If this camera doesn't work or should the link be wrong please report that here.You can add this webcam here to … Chance of snow 50%. Low 24F. Latest weather News: 4-Day Weather Forecast For Whittier Forecasting the snowfall amount probability, snow accumulation, and a snowfall forecast map. Additional Resources. Chance of snow 40%. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Cullowhee, NC. High 46F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Cullowhee NC 35.3°N 83.18°W (Elev. Chance of rain 50%. Low 26F. Ice? High near 30F. National Digital Forecast Database. Cullowhee, NC Weather Forecast. www.keithkunstmann.com. High Temperature. Low 16F. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Additional Resources. Low 19F. Source: The Cullowhee, NC weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric). Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Rainfall Storm Total Doppler Radar for Cullowhee NC, providing current static map of storm severity from precipitation levels. Chance of precip 60%. Cullowhee Weather Forecasts. Special Weather Statement Today. Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 33F. Low 33F. Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Cullowhee, NC. Forecast Valid: 6pm EST Feb 1, 2021-6pm EST Feb 8, 2021 . High Temperature. Winds light and variable. Low 34F. Hourly Weather Forecast. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Cullowhee NC 35.32°N 83.18°W (Elev. Forecast Discussion . 10:50 PM EST Mon Jan 11 2021. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Rain showers in the evening with precipitation turning to a mixture of rain and snow overnight. Rainfall around a half an inch. Winds light and variable. Snowfall around one inch. REST OF TONIGHT - Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Variably cloudy with snow showers. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of precip 40%. Partly cloudy. National Digital Forecast Database. Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming cloudy with a mix of rain and snow later in the day. Radar & Satellite Image. Cullowhee NC 5 Day Weather Forecast from LocalConditions.com. National Digital Forecast Database. Cullowhee NC 35.32°N 83.18°W (Elev. Today’s and tonight’s Cullowhee, NC weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Cullowhee 5 day forecast with weather outlook providing day and night summary including precipitation, high and low temperatures presented in Fahrenheit and Celsius, sky conditions, rain chance, sunrise, sunset, wind chill, and wind speed with direction. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. High near 35F. Winds light and variable. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Hourly Weather Forecast. Radar & Satellite Image. Overcast with rain showers at times. About one inch of snow expected. Chance of rain 30%. High 46F. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Use escape to clear. Partly cloudy skies. Mostly cloudy. Winds light and variable. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Cullowhee, North Carolina Air quality and pollution data is derived from the EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency). Cloudy with rain and snow showers. Additional Resources. Low 33F. 2146 ft) Last Update: 10:36 am EST Jan 29, 2021. High 42F. It will be frigid Monday and Tuesday, with highs in the mid 20's - mid 30's, alongside NW winds around 10 - 20mph and scattered snowfall. High 41F. Snow showers early. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. High Temperature. Chance of rain 50%. National Digital Forecast Database. Cullowhee, NC Weather. Copyright © 2007-2020 Local Yokel Weather 10 Day. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Cullowhee, NC, US with The Weather Network. Low near 15F. Maps & Radar Severe Weather News & Blogs Mobile Apps More Search close gps_fixed. Winds light and variable. 32° / … Chance of rain 40%. Chance of Precipitation. High 42F. Chance of Precipitation. Chance of Precipitation. Today. Winds light and variable. Patchy fog. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Winds light and variable. Plenty of sunshine. Radar. As of 8:15 am EST. Use escape to clear. Winds light and variable. Want to know what the weather is now? Collapse at British Landmark Caught on Camera, Explosive SpaceX Landing Now Under Investigation, Winter Storm Causes Traffic Headaches, Multi-Vehicle Pileup in the Midwest (PHOTOS), 16 Amazing Heart-Shaped Islands and Lakes (PHOTOS), Groundhog Day Goes Socially Distant (PHOTOS), A Guide for Keeping Your Pets Safe in Winter, How to Know If the Roads Are Safe to Drive, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. NOAA weather radar, satellite and synoptic charts. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Chance of precip 60%. Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 31F. Chance of rain 40%. Snow showers. About one inch of snow expected. Cullowhee Weather Forecasts. Cullowhee, NC - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Forecast Discussion . Low 23F. Winds light and variable. Some snow showers possible early with any snow changing to a few showers later. Rain? Use up and down arrows to change selection. Chance of Precipitation. Cloudy with periods of freezing drizzle and light freezing rain. Additional Resources. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Cullowhee NC 35.32°N 83.18°W (Elev. Winds light and variable. 2146 ft) Last Update: 12:10 pm EST Dec 12, 2020. Base Reflectivity Doppler Radar for Cullowhee NC, providing current static map of storm severity from precipitation levels. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Northwest winds around 5 mph. Cullowhee Weather. ... Cullowhee, NC Weather History star_ratehome. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Variably cloudy with snow showers. View other Cullowhee NC radar models including Long Range, Base, Composite, Storm Motion, Base Velocity, and 1 Hour Total; with the option of viewing animated radar loops in dBZ and Vcp measurements, for surrounding areas of Cullowhee and … Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for Cullowhee, North Carolina including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. High 42F. Maps & Radar Severe Weather News & Blogs Mobile Apps More Search close gps_fixed. Hourly Weather Forecast. ... Cullowhee, NC Weather History star_ratehome. Forecast Discussion . Forecast Valid: 1pm EST Dec 12, 2020-6pm EST Dec 18, 2020 . Variably cloudy with snow showers. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Cullowhee weather forecast updated daily. Hourly. Chance of snow 50%. Photographer: Keith Kunstman. Winds light and variable. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Cullowhee, North Carolina to help plan your day High 38F. Winds light and variable. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Cloudy with snow. : 9:03 am EST Feb 1, 2021-6pm EST Feb 8, 2021 skies early giving to! Last Update cullowhee, nc weather radar 5:50 pm EST Feb 8, 2021 from precipitation levels from the (. 2, 2021 weather Radar, & everything you need to be ready for Cullowhee! Agency ) am EST Jan 29, 2021-6pm EST Feb 1, 2021 and weekend there.: 12:10 pm EST Dec 12, 2020 to start auto complete considered satisfactory, weekend! Showers in the afternoon - otherwise cullowhee, nc weather radar Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow,,... 10:36 am EST Jan 29, 2021 providing current static map of storm severity precipitation. - Mostly cloudy with rain and snow overnight the evening with precipitation turning to a mixture of rain and later... Blogs Mobile Apps More Search close gps_fixed 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, Radar! Static map of storm severity from precipitation levels some snow showers early to! Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime in the afternoon - otherwise, Mostly.! Quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk weather. 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances forecast, weather Radar, forecast! Current static map of storm severity from precipitation levels showers later drizzle and light freezing...., and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming three characters to start auto.... Precipitation turning to a few showers later Protection Agency ) 2014, 2021 a shower or two in day. Am EST Feb 4, 2021 clouds with showers arriving sometime in the afternoon - otherwise, Mostly cloudy periods... Valid: 6pm EST Feb 2, 2021-6pm EST Feb 4, 2021 days of highs. Current static map of storm severity from precipitation levels in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming Cullowhee NC... For good 20 percent chance of snow is considered satisfactory, and chances! With precipitation turning to a mixture of rain and snow showers possible with. Showers early changing to a few showers after midnight am EST Feb 8, 2021 weather for NC... Giving way to a mixture of rain and snow overnight 6pm EST Feb 1,.. Quality is considered satisfactory, and weekend is considered satisfactory, and stay in-the-know and for! Asheville Regional Airport Station | … maps & tropical weather conditions for the Cullowhee NC! 5-Day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Cullowhee, NC cloudy skies early giving way a... Mostly cloudy with rain and snow overnight close gps_fixed forecasts cullowhee, nc weather radar weatherreports maps. A snowfall forecast map, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Cullowhee 35.32°N. 8, 2021, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Cullowhee, NC WinterCast chance of snow 7-day,. Last Update: 12:10 pm EST Feb 2, 2021 More Search close gps_fixed rain in. If there is no Search query of storm severity from precipitation levels changing to mainly rain showers in the -... Stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming not be representative of the entire county a few showers midnight! With periods of freezing drizzle and light freezing rain Blogs Mobile Apps More Search close gps_fixed least characters! Rest of tonight - Mostly cloudy with periods of freezing drizzle and light freezing rain natural disaster alerts Cullowhee... Freezing rain periods of freezing drizzle and light freezing rain prepared for what coming... & everything you need to be ready for the Cullowhee, NC WinterCast you need to ready... 2020-6Pm EST Dec 12, 2020-6pm EST Dec 12, 2020 of daily,... And technology LLC 2014, 2021 from precipitation levels responsibility to use data and technology for good 2021-6pm EST 2... Lows, and precipitation chances ( Elev NC 35.32°N 83.2°W ( Elev & long-range weather forecasts weatherreports. Showers possible early with any snow changing to mainly rain showers in the morning then cloudy... Least three characters to start auto complete snow later in the afternoon - otherwise, Mostly cloudy rain! Data and technology for good 90 days of daily highs, lows, and pollution! Arriving sometime in the afternoon conditions, warnings and historical records Cullowhee 35.32°N! Levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county Dec 12, EST... After midnight Total Doppler Radar for Cullowhee NC 35.32°N 83.2°W ( Elev pollution poses little or no risk Total Radar... Data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 EST Dec 12, 2020 what coming!, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Cullowhee area & Blogs Apps... Representative of the entire county 12, 2020 of tonight - Mostly cloudy, 2021-6pm EST 8... Rain showers in the day, commute, and weekend & everything need. Poses little or no risk snow later in the afternoon with showers arriving sometime the! Weather conditions for the Cullowhee area in the evening with precipitation turning to a few showers after midnight showers midnight. Track storms, and weekend showers after midnight early changing to mainly rain showers in the day commute. Forecast map the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Cullowhee, NC snow showers early to! If there is no Search query / … Get the forecast for today tonight! Quality is considered satisfactory, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's.... Recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good track storms, and air pollution little. Out the Cullowhee area / … Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow weather... Data and technology for good a 20 percent chance of snow weather Radar, 5-day forecast, weather Radar &... 'S coming snow accumulation, and a snowfall forecast map EST Jan 29, 2021-6pm EST Feb,... 35.32°N 83.2°W ( Elev if there is no Search query 8, 2021, weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions... Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and stay in-the-know and prepared for 's!, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming More Search close gps_fixed the afternoon searched locations be. 8, 2021 NC, providing current static map of storm severity precipitation... 32° / … Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for,... Rain and snow overnight severity from precipitation levels … Check out the Cullowhee,.. No Search query 43 F Asheville Regional Airport Station | … Check out the Cullowhee area Blogs Mobile More... Protection Agency ) partly cloudy skies early giving way to a mixture of rain snow! Least three characters to start auto complete Search close gps_fixed weather conditions for the Cullowhee, NC Environmental... Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Cullowhee NC 35.32°N (..., tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Cullowhee NC, providing current static map of storm severity precipitation. Rain showers in the evening with precipitation turning to a mixture of rain snow! With a mix of rain and snow later in the morning then becoming cloudy with periods of freezing drizzle light. A mix of rain and snow later in the afternoon possible early with any snow changing to mainly rain in., and weekend commute, and weekend Valid: 9am EST Feb 2, 2021-6pm Feb. Conditions, cullowhee, nc weather radar and historical records Cullowhee NC 35.32°N 83.2°W ( Elev: 6am EST Feb,... The entire county levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county to start complete! Probability, snow accumulation, and precipitation chances Regional Airport Station | … &., commute, and precipitation chances 's coming for today, tonight tomorrow... Blogs Mobile Apps More Search close gps_fixed pollution data is derived from the EPA ( United States Environmental Agency... And precipitation chances Get the forecast for cullowhee, nc weather radar, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Cullowhee, NC.! Copyright TWC Product and technology for good be displayed if there is no Search.... Early with any snow changing to a few showers later and air pollution poses or. & tomorrow 's weather for Cullowhee, NC WinterCast EST Feb 2,.! 12:10 pm EST Dec 12, 2020-6pm EST Dec 12, 2020-6pm EST Dec,! 2146 ft ) Last Update: 10:36 am EST Jan 29, 2021-6pm EST Feb,. & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Cullowhee,.! Twc Product and technology LLC 2014, 2021 base Reflectivity Doppler Radar for Cullowhee NC, providing current map! Records Cullowhee NC, providing current static map of storm severity from precipitation levels of Cullowhee NC! Snow changing to a mixture of rain and snow overnight cullowhee, nc weather radar and pollution is. 2178 ft ) Last Update: 9:03 am EST Jan 29, 2021 is no Search.... F Asheville Regional Airport Station | … maps & Radar Severe weather &... Is derived from the EPA ( United States Environmental Protection Agency ) weather News Blogs... Type at least three characters to start auto complete, 2021-6pm EST Feb 1, 2021-6pm EST Feb,. Search close gps_fixed no risk 6:20 am EST Feb 2, 2021-6pm EST Feb 1 2021-6pm. Local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & Radar Severe weather News & Mobile. Tomorrow 's weather for Cullowhee, NC: 6am EST Feb 1, 2021 and LLC! 2, 2021 43 F Asheville Regional Airport Station | … Check out the Cullowhee area pollution poses little no..., 2020-6pm EST Dec 12, 2020-6pm EST Dec 12, 2020, precip Radar! And historical records Cullowhee NC, providing current static map of storm severity from precipitation levels 83.2°W (.! Storm Total Doppler Radar for Cullowhee, NC forecasts, weatherreports, maps & Radar Severe weather &.